How to Get Whiter Knees Naturally at Home
Having dark colored knee is one of the most common problems especially for those who do not take care for their knees. Lack of skin care, friction, sun exposure and pollution are some common causes of this problem. So, if you want whiten your knees naturally then you must make a good knee and leg care routine. Given below are some of the best ways to get whiter knees at home.
How to Get Whiter Knees Naturally
- Lemon, lemon and lemon………, you must have heard about the skin fading properties of lemon juice. Application of fresh lemon juice twice daily can help lighten your knees naturally. Take some fresh lemon juice or dilute it with some water or honey and apply it on the dark areas of your knees. Wait from few minutes and then wash your skin with water.
- Massaging the pigmented area with olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil, is another useful natural treatment for black knees. Use any of the above mention oil to massage your knees. Massage for about 10 minutes. Do not wash the area immediately after massage. Wait for an hour or two before washing. You can also add a few drops of lemon juice into the massage oil to make this treatment even more fruitful.
- Application of a mixture of yogurt and vinegar is another good way to get white knees.
- Make a paste of sugar and baking soda. Use this paste to scrub the pigmented areas. Gently scrub the problem areas for about 2-3 minutes and then wash your skin with water. Lastly, use a good quality moisturizing lotion. Do not forget to exfoliate your knees and elbows every time you take bath. Use a gentle scrub for this purpose.
- Make another pigmentation reducing recipe by combining almond oil with sugar and honey together. You can also use olive oil or coconut oil. Smooth this recipe on your skin and wait for about 20 minutes before washing.
- Massage your knees with a mixture of lemon juice and yogurt for 10 minutes. After 20 minutes, remove this mix from your skin.
These were some remedies and tips on how to get whiter knees naturally. Use them regularly for several weeks. Lastly, try to protect your skin from the sun and other factors which are responsible for dark knees and always keep your skin hydrated.