How to get fair complexion naturally
Hyper pigmentation is caused by many factors such as sun exposure or by environmental factors and dietary factors. If you want to get a fair complexion then try to make a proper skin care routine along and use some homemade fair skin treatment in order to get fair complexion naturally.
First of all, cleanse your face using a steam treatment for this:
Cleanse your Skin:
- Take hot boiling water in a bowl. add some herbs in to the water while boiling, for example
For oily skin- peppermint or thyme
For sensitive or dry skin - chamomile
For normal skin - rosemary or lavender
Sit at a table with your face over the bowl and a towel over your head.
Keep your face a comfortable distance from bowl, not so close you hurt from the heat, but not so far that nothing happens. This should open your pores.
Once the steam is finished, rinse your face with lukewarm water and a wash cloth.
Exfoliate your Skin
After steaming, try to exfoliate your skin in order to remove dead skin cells.
- Dampen your exfoliating facial pad in warm water and lightly dip it into powdered milk.
- Gently massage your face - using a circular motion.
- Repeat this process until you've thoroughly covered your entire face. Use a dry towel to pat your face dry.
Another recipe to exfoliate your skin is – A paste of 1 tablespoon of olive oil + 1 tablespoon of white granulated table sugar.
- Apply this paste on your skin.
- Massage gently using a circular motion.
Get fair complexion:
- Blend 1 tomato and 1 lime in a blender.
- Apply a thin layer on your skin.
- Leave on for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Rinse the skin with cold water.
Honey- lemon fair complexion mask
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey + 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture on your skin before going to bed at night but, not before sleeping.
- Leave on for 15 to 25 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Do not forget to apply organic Aloe Vera gel to the skin two times a day (in the morning and at night), after washing. Aloe Vera gel helps moisturize and lighten the skin.