Homemade skin lightening recipes
Everyone wants fair skin and this is also true that people with fair skin too put in their best efforts to get lighter, skin tone. You can use various skin whitening or skin lightening creams, lotions or some other clinical methods, but , according to me – if you really want to get a long lasting skin lightening effect then try to go for natural stuff because natural recipes are gifted by our mother nature. So, you can freely use - natural skin whiteners without any side effect and the results are long lasting.
Some useful homemade skin whitening recipes for you:
- Take some grounded almonds.
- Add a little milk to the almond powder to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face.
- Leave it for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash the face with water.
- Use this recipe thrice a week.
- Soak almonds in a bowl of water overnight.
- Peel them in the morning.
- Add egg white and a few drops of lemon.
- Mix all the ingredients to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on your skin for 15 minutes and then wash off.
- Soak some almonds overnight.
- Peel them and make a fine paste by mixing honey.
- Apply this resultant paste over your skin.
- Let it dry.
- Wash it off.
Lemon juice is a well known skin lightener that has a mild bleaching action.
- Use lemon juice on your skin or on dark skin affected areas dark elbows, under arms and knees.
- You can also make a skin whitening mixture by mixing equal amount of lemon juice and cucumber juice + a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply this resultant mixture over the skin. Leave it for about ½ to 1 hour and then clean it with lukewarm water.
- Take sandalwood powder,
- Add equal amounts of lemon juice + tomato juice + cucumber juice.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Apply this paste on your skin.
- Let it dry properly and then clean your face. Really very effective!
- Take sun dried and powdered orange peel.
- Add fresh milk to form a paste.
- Apply it and rinse with lukewarm water after drying.
- Potato juice is also well known skin lightener. It is loaded with many skin bleaching properties.
- Pigmentation and blemishes reduce by its regular use.
- You can apply it over your skin everyday to have a whiter skin tone.
Use these recipes regularly as all the above mentioned homemade skin whiteners will not only make the complexion fairer but will also help to keep it clear and even. They will help reduce blemishes and dark spots.