How to lighten blemishes
There are many people around the world those who are suffering from blemish on the skin. Here are some tips on how to lighten blemishes on your skin:
Tips on how to lighten blemishes
In order to cleanse your skin
- Take some mashed strawberries.
- Strain the juice and rub the strawberries on your face.
- Wait for about 20 minutes before rinsing it with water.
For oily skin:
Things you’ll need:-
2 cups of rolled oats
1 cup of almonds
2 teaspoons of dry lavender
2 teaspoons of dry peppermint
2 cups of white cosmetic clay
- Grind these ingredients almonds + herbs + oats into a blender.
- Mix clay with the ground herbs.
- Whenever you want to use it, take 1 teaspoon of the mixture and add enough water to form a paste.
- Gently massage it on your skin and rinse it off with warm water.
For dry skin type:-
- Massage your face and neck area with sesame oil and gently remove it with a warm wash cloth.
- If you want you can also use olive oil or almond oil to clean your skin.
How to lighten blemishes;
- Apply a mixture of lemon juice and tomato juice to your skin with a cotton ball.
- Take a grated potato, add a spoon of honey + few drops of lemon juice. Apply this mixture on your face and neck area for about 20 minutes.
Blemishes prevention tips:
- Avoid sun exposure and wear a good quality sunscreen.
- Keep your skin clean to prevent your pores from becoming blocked.
- Drinking plenty of water and juices throughout the day in order to nourish your body and skin.
- Make your diet menu healthy by including 3 servings of vegetables and 4 servings of fruits to keep your skin healthy and free of acne and zits.