How to lighten scars naturally
There are many causes of scars such as burns, injuries, surgeries, acne etc. In order to lighten scar, you need to make a regular skin care routine along with some home based scar lightening remedies. Here are some tips on how to lighten scars naturally.
How to lighten your scars naturally
For Burns and Injuries
- Sandalwood powder is very effective in the treatment of scars. Make a paste by mixing sandal wood powder and black gram powder. Apply it on the affected area for 20 minutes.
- Another natural scars treatment is the use of Aloe Vera gel. Apply aloe very gel on scars. If you want you can also use cod liver oil to diminish its appearance.
For acne scars
- Use nutmeg pack for scar treatment. It will also give you a flawless skin. Make a paste by mixing 1 teaspoon nutmeg powder + 1 tablespoon raw milk + a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply this paste on your scars for at least 30 minutes before rinsing it with water.
- You can use lemon juice for on any type of scars means either from acne or form injuries. Lemon juice is loaded with many skin bleaching properties. Apply fresh lemon juice directly over the scars for at least 20 minutes, several times a day. For making results more fruitful use a mixture of cucumber juice, honey and lemon juice.
Scars caused by surgeries
- Apply liquid of vitamin E capsule on the affected area. You can also use a mixture of vitamin E gel of 2 capsules + 1 teaspoon rosehip seed oil.
- Apply cocoa butter on the scars twice a day.