How to make dark skin glow fairer
Some people want to get fair complexion because they find themselves alone in the crowd of fair people. Though a lot of people have naturally dark skin, also there are many factors which are responsible for dark skin such as hyper pigmentation, heredity, skin disorders, sun exposure etc. Here are some tips on how to make dark skin glow fairer.
Tips on how to make dark skin glow fairer
- Follow some natural remedies to lighten your complexion. If you want to get a fair skin in a natural way then try to include this remedies in to your daily skin care regimen.
- In order to get shiny and tan free skin – make a mixture by mixing 1 teaspoon of milk powder + 1 teaspoon of honey + one teaspoon of lemon juice + half teaspoon of almond oil. Apply this mixture on your face for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Make another mixture by mixing oatmeal +curd + tomato juice. Apply the resultant mixture on the face. leave it on for at least twenty minutes before washing it off with cold water. This remedy is good for skin lightening.
- In order to remove marks and blemishes, place sliced raw potato on the face.
- A mixture of lemon juice and turmeric powder is also good for removing skin tan.
- Make a paste by mixing dried orange peel powder with curd. Apply this paste to your skin or on blemishes and scars affected area for about 15 to 20 minutes. Wash off this mixture with cold water.
- Take overnight water soaked almonds. Ground then into a fine paste using milk. Apply it on the face and neck area before going to bed at night. Wash with cold water in the morning.
- Mix a tablespoon of gram flour with 2 teaspoon of raw milk + 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply this mixture on your skin. Leave it for 15 minutes before washing off. Do this once a week for at least 1 month.
- Apply a paste of fresh ground mint leaves on your skin. Leave it for about 20 minutes. Wash with cold water, try to repeat this process for 15 days.
- Make a mixture of grated tomato +2-3 drops of lime juice apply it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes before washing off. Use this remedy twice a day for 15-20 days.
Important tips for fair complexion
- Make your diet menu healthy by including plenty of fruits and vegetables. A ell balanced diet is essential for getting a radiant glowing skin.
- Stay hydrated all the time by drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
- Avoid heavy and oily foods.
- Wear a good quality sunscreen when going out in the sun.