Dark skin on neck
There are many causes of dark skin on neck such as pigmentation, hormonal changes, skin infection, sun exposure; obesity etc. In order to treat dark skin on neck area, you need to make a perfect skin care regimen. Try to use some home remedies to lighten the dark skin. Here are some tips and remedies for you.
How to lighten dark skin on neck
- Try to keep your skin clean.
- Use a good quality on the neck before going out into the sun.
- Exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells. Use this remedy to exfoliate your skin- Apply some tomato juice on your skin and leave it on for few minutes. Now, pour some honey on a loofah and scrub the darkened skin. Tomato juice is loaded with skin bleaching properties that helps lighten the skin. Honey contains natural moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- Make a paste by combining chick pea powder + lemon or orange juice + a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply it to the skin. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and then wash off with cool water after it dries.
- Apply potato juice on your neck area.
- Make a mixture by mixing 3 tablespoons milk + 1 tablespoon honey + 1 teaspoon each of limejuice and almond oil. Apply this on the dark area and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.