How to lighten dark upper lip
There are many people who are suffering from dark skin on upper lip. Mostly women between the age of 20 and 40 are more prone to this condition. In order to get rid of this condition you need to make a good lips care regimen. There are many causes of dark skin on upper lips such as hyper pigmentation, sun exposure, melasma, hair removal, chemical based skin products, over bleaching, alcohol consumption, birth control pills, smoking and aging. Here are some tips on how to treat dark skin on upper lip at your own home by using some great homemade treatments.
How to lighten dark upper lip at home
- Apply a mixture of honey and lemon juice regularly on affected area.
- Extract pomegranate juice from seeds and add a few drops of beet juice to it. Apply the resultant mixture on the upper lip. Leave it on for few minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Make a paste by mixing chickpeas flour + turmeric + honey + milk cream. Apply it on your upper lip area.
- Use a mixture of rice powder and yogurt to exfoliate your lip.
- Make another mixture by combining 1 tablespoon of oatmeal + 1 teaspoon of lime juice + 1 teaspoon curd + 1 teaspoon honey +one egg white. Apply the mixture on the entire face and upper lip area to lighten the skin naturally.
- Cucumber juice is loaded with skin bleaching or skin lightening properties. To make it more powerful add some lemon juice to it and apply it on affected area. Leave it on 15 minutes and then gently rinse it off with water.