How to Remove Blackheads from Face
Blackheads are mainly faced by people those who have oily skin. Blackheads usually appear in the T-zone area and the nose and in some cases on the neck and back. There are many options available to get rid of this problem. One of the best way to remove of prevent blackheads is to make a good skin care regimen by following some simple steps like skin exfoliation, facial massage, face pack application, toning and moisturizing. Here are some tips on how to remove blackheads from face.
Skin Exfoliation to Remove Blackheads from Face
Skin exfoliation is one of the main steps of any skin care regimen. It helps remove excessive oil, dead skin cells and dirt from the skin. In order to get an effective result, use a gentle exfoliating scrub mixed with a small amount of low potency benzoyl peroxide. Apply the resultant mixture on your face and the T-zone in light circular motions and then wash off with lukewarm water. Glycerin or sorbital soap is another good option to get rid of blackheads on face.
You can also remove your blackheads by using various blackhead removal tools, such as
- pore strips
- metallic extractors
- suction guns
- metallic spoon extractors
And, if you want to remove blackheads more safely, then use home based ingredients to make blackhead removal remedies. Here are some tips on how to make some good home remedies for blackheads.
Home Remedies for Blackheads on Face
- Make an exfoliating scrub recipe by combining half a cup of oatmeal with half a cup of granulated sugar, and a few drops of rose water. Use this recipe at least thrice a week to scrub your face.
- Take hot water in a bowl and mix a few drops of iodine and a teaspoon of epsom salt. After it cools down, apply it to your face using a cotton ball and allow it to dry. Now, use a soft towel to wipe it off from your face.
- Apply a mixture on lime juice and a little cold milk to the face. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Olive oil massage is another effective remedy for blackheads on face. Apply some olive oil on your face, and gently massage your face using upward circular motions. Now, keep a hot water soaked towel on your face for around 5 minutes, remove the towel and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- Apply warm honey on your face and leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes. The honey acts as a natural peel that's effective in removing blackheads. Gently wipe off the honey with a soft, wet cloth.
Lastly, taking care of your skin is the best way to get a beautiful and healthy skin and complexion.