How to Remove Freckles from Face
Freckles or pigmentation spots on face can have myriad of causes. Freckles results form an excessive production of melanin which is generally triggered off by the sun’s ultraviolet light. Here are some tips on how to lighten or remove freckles from face
How to Remove Freckles from face
Lemon Juice for Freckles
Lemon juice is a natural skin lightener. It can be applied to the skin to reduce freckles. It is loaded with natural exfoliating properties and antioxidants that help to reduce skin pigmentation. Apply diluted lemon juice to the facial areas for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
Honey for Freckles
Honey is loaded with natural bleaching properties. Just apply a mixture of lemon juice, honey and a pinch of salt. Apply it to the freckled area of the face. leave it on for about 15 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water.
Cucumber Mask for Freckles
Homemade cucumber mask is one of the effective ways to get rid of freckles. Just grate a cucumber and apply it to the face. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes and wash the mask off.
Parsley Juice for Freckles
Parsley juice has natural bleaching agents that can help to remove freckles. In order to make parsley juice:
- Finely chop the parsley and pour it into boiling water.
- Strain the juice.
- Now, mix it with orange juice and lemon juice to make an excellent remedy for freckles.
Tips to Prevent Freckles
Here are some tips to prevent freckles:
- Include vitamin C rich food sources in to your diet menu.
- Always, wear a sunscreen of at least SPF 15 before stepping out of the house.
- Try to stay away from the sun during the late morning and early afternoon hours